Wednesday, February 20, 2019

REVIEW: CWhatHpnWaz from Twitch

REVIEW
“sul su!”
Hello everyone. I’m so excited to do this review. Over on Twitch
is a gamer that I highly respect and love. She is the first Black simmer
that I have ever encountered on Twitch. I’m speaking of none other
than Sam, better known on her Twitch channel as CWhatHpnWaz.

As a Twitch channel reviewer, I follow many channels, however,
Sam’s channel is the only channel I subscribe to. I have been viewing
Sam's channel since I discovered her back in March of 2018. Want to
enjoy a great Sims 4 viewing experience? Want to hear some fabulous
music while being engaged in a melanin focused conversation? Check out
Sam’s Twitch channel. I guarantee you will be informed, you will be
educated, and you will not play the Sims 4 the same way after viewing her channel. And trust me, nothing is off the table with Sam's channel.

There are many Black simmers out there, but I’ve yet to see a Black
simmer turn up like Sam. Sam has done an excellent job of simulating the
lives of melanated sims all while providing an uplifting experience
to other melanin and melanin loving simmers.

Sam has no shame in expressing her love for melanin. From her Twitch
to her Twitter, Sam is the go to gamer for positive melanin vibes. For
more conversation with Sam or if you just want to send her some love, you can
also check her out on Discord. Thank you for inspiring us and for your contribution to the Sims and the Black Simmer nation Queen Sam.
“dag dag!”


No comments:

Testing Sim Scout National Park

REVIEW “sool soo!” “dag dag!”